An old sliding gate got upgraded with electric motors.
This particular sliding gate is very heavy and gets opened and closed quite frequently.
- Power supply: 230 V AC
- Control Interfaces:
- Buttons on gate
- Buttons on control box
- Remote control (radio transmitter)
- Web interface
- 2x 3d-printed gear
- 2x Toothed rack
- 4x Custom end position damper
- 2x Custom guide roller
- Power: 0.3 kW
- Voltage: 400 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Type: Three phase asynchronous motor
- Connection: Connected with capacitor for single-phase operation
- Custom pcb with ESP-32 microcontroller
- 12 V relays for controlling the motors
- Limit roller switches
- Photoelectric barrier
- Radio receiver (for remote control)
Basic schema of the system with the used sensors.